Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 4th
Being new to this blogging stuff, when I signed up for it, I couldn't find limits on size or what they did if you went over.  Well I guess what the do is delete the oldest first as the original blogs aren't there....I gues  I wasn't going to save them.  Maybe Google has an archive somewhere.....

it was off from Cannon Beach Oregon to Cathlamet Washington, Last State!!!!!  and we have pics to prove it.


Atop the pass east of Seaside


Moving shot, just plain 'ol good scenery

Obelisk above Astoria

sumthin about these birds.....

Another bridge

And another....this is the one we didn't take across the Columbia, it goes on forever with no bike lane and rough


Arrive at the ferry terminal in Westport oregonAnd here come the Aussies creating a traffic jam at the ferry terminal......

Osprey nest, couldn't see the bird when I took the photo


Barb and I standing at the bow as we cross the Columbia to Washington


Mt St Helens in bckground


our hotel in downtown Cathlamet



Beautiful sunset



Found a fixer upper tractor for my friend Earl....

No comments:

Post a Comment