Sunday, May 5, 2013

Add caption
then the side other than my better side

Jacky drove out in front of us, then joined us on part of the 49 mile ride to Half Moon Bay.
Whee Hee tail winds!!!!!! I clocked as much as 20 mph on the flat with my new friend Bob.  we made good time a few major hills and yes I noticed the extra weight of Bob, but all is well.  the tail winds were rated over 20 mph.





first time I fully staked a tent, hellacious winds!!!! Jacky is showing her soaring capabilities


Next thing you know, whales sited within 200 feet of shore


Tough life......I helped a couple set up there tent in the wind (Jacky helped too) and he wants me to stop by for a drink....so write a blog or a free drink.  I will sign off for now while I ponder that in the next site over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment